Elbow Strainers – 305 – 307 – 305HF – 307HF
- Elbow strainer for tight piping installations downstream equipment protection.
- Economically designed to meet many application requirements.
- Flow may be in either direction with a perforated screen. Mesh lined screen must specify the flow direction.
- The screens are similar to that of a “Y” strainer.
- Available with butt weld or flanged ends as a standard design.
- Elbow strainers will not be hydro tested, but will be checked by NDE (non-destructive examination)
- Body material - Carbon, 304, & 316 stainless steel
- Basket material - 316 Stainless cylindrical design
- Operating Pressure & Temperature = 150 psi
- High pressure and temperature ratings
- Differential pressure switches and gauges
- ASME Code “U” Stamp
- Vent and Drain Valves
- Other materials available for corrosive environments
- Other sizes available upon request
305/307 vs 305HF/307HF (High Flow)
The High Flow has a larger body size thus making the dimensions
larger. The High Flow models will have a concentric reducer added